Tuesday, December 26, 2006

St. Stephens Day Wishes

I found this wonderful blessing on the blog of a kindred spirit this morning. Thank you Andrea, it's exactly what I needed:
May today there be peace within
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received
and pass on the love that has been given to you
May you be content knowing you are a child of God
let this presence settle into your bones
and allow your soul the freedom to
sing
dance
praise
and love
It is there for each and every one of us.

Saint Therese of Lisieux

I have big dreams for 2007, it's good to know I'm were I am supposed to be and that I can rest in that today. Infinite possibilities are born of faith. God please make it so.

No comments: