Saturday, April 15, 2006

Opportunity Knocks

Well, after riding the good news about the meeting with the town for the market I got another bit of exciting news the other day.

A phone call from the head of the women's ministry at our new church called to tell me that her team had met for prayer that morning and decided that they wanted me to take the teaching time at the next event. Redemption!! YAY! I have always longed for these kind of opportunities and am really excited to get to know the women in our new community in this way. I was given carte blanche (what does that mean anyway??) as to the topic, so I'll be spending some days next week listening for what God speaks into the silence. I could go in so many different directions, I guess I just have to remember that if I do a decent job this won't be my only chance, so I don't have to cram everything into one time, right?

Very excited indeed! Oh, and I posted some pictures we took of our Good Friday celebration of life (being sad just wasn't possible on such an incredible day) - you can find them here:

The Turner Family Blog

Have a blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Erin said...

WoooooHooooo! Oh, this just keeps getting better and better. And you're right... this is just the beginning, Heidi!